1. Purpose of processing personal data
1.1 To use in the execution of your request prior to entering into a contract or for the performance of a contract to which you are a party to us, for example to sell goods and/or services to you. or perform any contracts to which you are a party, including managing your account, processing accounts and finances, providing services, and taking any action to provide you with services. or as you have requested, including in the event of any action in accordance with the license
1.2 For our legitimate interests or that of others
(1) To enable us to manage, develop and take any action in order to operate our business. This includes any action to comply with the license. administration and/or services (including the website and applications) fraud detection and prevention or other crimes, managing customer and potential customer relationships Maintenance and use of IT systems
(2) for the benefit of safety, such as providing security measures This includes your personal information, such as logging in to websites or applications.
(3) to carry out marketing activities and analyze data (Marketing and Data Analysis) such as news and benefits notifications via email, SMS, applications, social media, telephone, direct mail, including for the benefit of marketing research, such as doing questionnaire, interview
(4) for the exercise of legal claims
1.3 To prevent and suppress danger to life, body or health of you or others, such as emergency contact Control and Prevention of Communicable Diseases
1.4 To be able to comply with the law, such as compliance with the provisions of the law, rules and orders of the legal authority.
1.5 For the performance of our public interest missions or performing duties in the exercise of state powers that have been granted
1.6 If you give your consent, we will process personal data.
(1) To enable us, our group companies and partners to send news and benefits via email, SMS, applications, social media, phone calls and direct mail.
(2) to allow us to carry out activities other than the aforementioned They may collect additional personal information about you. We will notify you and ask for your consent from time to time. You can learn more about consent in section 4.
2. Personal data collected
2.1 When you use the services of EasyDay Wellness, we collect the following personal data:
(1) personal information such as name, surname, date of birth
(2) Contact information such as email address, telephone number, address, social media contact.
(3) information about the use of the service, such as service usage history, complaints
(4) Financial information such as bank account numbers Credit/Debit Card Information benefits payment history
(5) Information that you provide to us when you contact us. Or we take care of after sales service, research and interviews.
2.2 When you visit and/or purchase products online or visit a website or application We will collect personal information as follows:
(1) Information about subscription (Registration) such as name, surname, email, mobile number, password
(2) Information about the electronic device you use such as IP Address, Location Data, Other device identifier.
2.3 When you contact us, such as contacting the Help Center, we collect personal information such as
(1) personal information such as name, surname, date of birth, address, telephone number
(2) Contact information such as e-mail, telephone number, address
(3) Information about the use of the service
(1) When we need to use such information for the benefit of our security, such as biometrics (facial recognition, fingerprints) for identification purposes.
(2) In some cases, we may collect special types of personal information about you. Even if the service does not directly deal with special types of information, for example we need your ID card. which contains religious information to use to verify your identity or conduct tax
(3) Health information such as food allergy information for use in various activities
2.5 If necessary We will only process your special personal data with your express consent or for other purposes as required by law. enough to protect the protection of your special personal data
2.6 Permissions for our partners We will collect the following personal data related to it:
(1) Personal information such as name, surname, nickname, date of birth, photograph, information as specified in the identification card and/or driving license.
(2) Contact information such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, social media contact channels, addresses, telephone numbers. and business numbers
(3) Job information such as occupation, position, date of commencement, type of work, factory affiliation, work history and training.
(4) Educational information such as educational qualifications
4. Asking for Consent and Possible Effects of Withdrawing Consent
4.1 Where we collect and process personal data with your consent You have the right to withdraw your consent to us at any time. This withdrawal of consent will not affect the collection, use, disclosure or processing of personal data for which you have given consent.
4.3 If you are under 20 years of age, before giving consent, please provide us with details of the parental authority so that we can proceed with obtaining the parental consent.
5. Duration of retention of personal information
5.1 We will keep your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for each type of personal data. Unless the law allows for a longer retention period. In the event that the retention period of personal data cannot be clearly specified We will retain information for a period that may be expected in accordance with the standard of collection (e.g. the general legal age of up to 10 years).
5.2 We provide an audit system to carry out the deletion or destruction of personal data when the retention period has expired or is unrelated to or beyond the necessity for the purpose for which personal data was collected.
5.3 In the event that we use your personal information with your consent We will process such personal data until you request a revocation of your consent and we have completed your request. consent so that we can respond to your requests in the future
6. Disclosure of personal information to others
6.1 We disclose and share your personal information with
(1) companies in the alliance group and service providers
6.2 We will require the recipient to take appropriate measures to protect your data and process such personal data only as necessary. and take steps to prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of personal information.
7. Sending or Transferring Personal Information Overseas
7.1 We may transmit or transfer your personal data to our affiliates or other foreign parties where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party. or is acting under a contract between us and another person or entity for your benefit or for the execution of your request prior to entering into a contract. or to prevent or suppress harm to the life, body or health of you or others. to comply with the law or is it necessary to carry out missions for the benefit of the public
7.2 We may store your information on a computer, server or cloud provided by another party. and may use third-party programs or applications in the form of software-provided services and in-format platform services to process your personal data. But we will not allow unrelated parties to access personal information. and will require those other persons to have appropriate security measures.
7.3 In the event that your personal information is sent abroad We will comply with personal data protection laws and take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data is protected and that you can exercise your rights in relation to your personal data in accordance with the law. We will also require the recipient to take appropriate measures to protect your data and process such personal data only as necessary. and take steps to prevent other people from misusing or disclosing personal information without authorization.
8. Security measures for personal data
8.1 The security of your personal data is important to us and we have implemented appropriate technical and administrative security standards to protect personal data from loss. Unauthorized access, use or disclosure misuse Modification and destruction using security technologies and procedures such as encryption and access restrictions. This ensures that only authorized persons have access to your personal information and that they are trained on the importance of protecting personal information.
8.2 We provide appropriate security measures. To prevent the loss, access, use, change, amendment, or disclosure of personal information from those who do not have rights or duties in relation to that personal information Such measures will be reviewed when necessary or as technology changes to ensure appropriate security performance.
9. Rights relating to your personal data
9.1 You have rights under the Personal Data Protection Act, summarized as follows:
(1) withdraw the consent you have given to us to process your personal data
(2) Request to view and copy your personal data or request to disclose the origin of your personal information
(3) transmit or transfer personal data in electronic form as required by the Personal Data Protection Law to another Personal Data Controller.
(4) object to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information about you
(5) Delete or destroy or make your personal information non-identifiable (anonymous).
(6) suspend the use of your personal information
(7) Amend your personal information to be accurate, current, complete and not cause misunderstanding.
(8) Complaint to the Personal Data Protection Committee In the event that we or our processors of personal data including our employees or contractors or personal data processors who violate or fail to comply with data protection laws. We will consider and notify you of the results of your request for exercise without delay within 30 days from the date we received such request and rights as mentioned above in accordance with the personal data protection law
9.2 You can exercise your legal rights through the channels. "Account Settings" in the application where you have provided personal information. In the event that you do not provide information through such channels Please inquire about how to exercise your legal rights by contacting 043-993322 (they can be exercised when the Personal Data Protection Law applies to the Data Controller).
10. Information about the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
10.1 Personal Data Controller: Thai health club and spa Contact address: 2nd Al Fattan marine tower residence JBR Dubai United Arab Emirates 34521
ASIAN BOY MASSAGE MASSAGE CENTER NEAR YOU